May Meetup: 17/05/[masked] AM to 5.00 PM
More with python:
Last few months we had basic python session. This month we will more concept. This will be Intermediate level hands on session.
• Passing functions as arguments to functions
• Introduction to classes
• Unit Testing
• Installing third party libraries
• Using standard library and third party libraries
- Bring your laptop :-)
- You should know variables, functions, list data structure in python. You can do quick readup from http://kracekumar.com/post/71171551647/introduction-to-python
- Python 2.7 installed with your favourite text editor.
- Pip (http://pip.readthedocs.org/en/latest/installing.html, ) and virtualenv installed (http://www.virtualenv.org/en/latest/virtualenv.html#installation)
Note: If you don't know python, please learn basic before RSVPing :-). We won't spend time teaching basics.
Meetup will end at 4. We will be having PyCon India discussion all are welcome to join.
- Kracekumar (https://twitter.com/kracetheking)
Please feel free to write to [masked] or @kracetheking for any help.
Intuit Building 4A 7th floor, RMZ Ecospace Outer ring road Bellandur, Bangalore.
Note: Google map is showing wrong building but the address is correct. There are three intuit building in the campus.