Needs a location
Clear Tax(Google Maps Link (https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/ClearTaxemail@example.com,77.6224899,15z)),
23,24, AMR Tech Park Internal Rd,
Hongasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka[masked]
[MANDATORY] Step by Step Instructions are available in this Link (https://gist.github.com/sivaa/16df272eba5d2bac7754351ddc5ae269).
1. Basics of Python (for Data Science)
2. Introduction to Pandas (to handle tabular data)
3. Acquiring data - from CSV, JSON and API's
4. Refining data - Cleaning, Handling missing values, Sorting, Group-by / Pivoting, Filtering
5. Exploring data - Basic visualization from one to four dimensions
About the Speakers:
Amit Kapoor teaches the craft of telling visual stories with data. He conducts workshops and trainings on Data Science in Python and R, as well as on Data Visualisation topics. His background is in strategy consulting having worked with AT Kearney in India, then with Booz & Company in Europe and more recently for startups in Bangalore. He did his B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from IIT, Delhi and PGDM (MBA) from IIM, Ahmedabad. You can find more about him at http://amitkaps.com/ and tweet him at @amitkaps (http://twitter.com/amitkaps).
Bargava Subramanian is a practicing Data Scientist. He has 14 years of experience delivering business analytics solutions to Investment Banks, Entertainment Studios and High-Tech companies. He has given talks and conducted workshops on Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Optimization in Python and R. He has a Masters in Statistics from University of Maryland, College Park, USA. He is an ardent NBA fan. You can tweet to him at @bargava (http://twitter.com/bargava).
• Be on time to maximize your participation.
• If you are stuck while finishing prerequisites, be comfortable in seeking help from the speaker, event organizers, and volunteers 30 minutes before the session starts.
• Make sure that your laptop is fully charged.
• It is better to bring your own internet and it will be helpful if there are infrastructure issues with the venue.
1. RSVP opens 7 days before the event.
2. The event is free of cost.
3. If you aren't sure or have other important work to do, please unRSVP and help others attend.
4. If you have any questions, please leave a comment. If it is critical, please contact the organizer Sivasubramaniam Arunachalam at[masked].
Follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/__bangpypers__) and FaceBook (https://www.facebook.com/bangpypers/). Join our discussion in Slack (http://bangpypers.heroku.com/) and Mailing List (https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/bangpypers). Read about past meetup in the blog (http://bangalore.python.org.in/)