Time: 10.00 AM to 4:00 PM
We will be hosting a dev sprint on Dec 19.
What is Dev Sprint ?
A Dev sprint is a get-together of people involved in a project and newcomers to work on a project.
What type of contributions are welcome ?
- Fix bugs
- Add a new features.
- Write documentation
- Design logo or website for the project.
Participants can work on FOSS Python projects, need to come with Python and project specific requirements installed.
Following projects mentors will be present during the dev sprint to help.
• Junction - https://github.com/pythonindia/junction
junction is a software to manage proposals, reviews, schedule, feedback during conference.
• Wye - https://github.com/pythonindia/wye
wye is the platform to help organisations(Colleges/FOSS) connect to experienced tutors which will benefit number of students to learn Python and real time use of Python in different domains.
If you're new comer, you should join the dev sprint and try to send first patch to FOSS. It is definitely worth!
Make sure you install all prerequisite before attending the event.
- We're looking for more project mentors. If you're interested to mentor, leave a comment with project details, prerequisite. You should be present on dev sprint day.
- You can also work on project which doesn't have mentors and super secret projects :-)
- RSVP will be opened 7 days before the event.
- We will take care of Food