**** This is a Free Meetup****
This is part of monthly meetup series at DigiFutura(An MSys company) to discuss data science and AI :-
It’s also a free-flow networking event for biz & tech professionals, everyone is welcome to attend and network.
TO PARTICIPATE / ATTEND PLEASE FOLLOW 3 STEPS:
1. Fill out LEARN-YOUR-BEST-MATCHES to sponsor/exhibit/attend/network.
2. About 2-3 hours before the event, check your match-up email and reach out to your target matches.
3. Meet your target matches in person at the event venue or plan to meet them at your convenience. Attend the event, watch presentations and meet speakers.
6:00PM - 7:00PM - Math behind Machine Learning by Divyanshu - Datascientist@Digifutura
1) Differentiation: (Total 20 min)
Introduction to differentiation – 5 min
Power , Product and Chain Rule ( Explanation with examples but without derivation) – 10 min
Partial Differentiation – 5 min
2) Neural Network Intro – (Total 10 min)
Weights, Bias, Neurons, activation and cost function – 10 min
3) Gradient Descent : (Total 10 min)
Introduction to GD – 5 min
Backpropagation with GD for updating training parameters – 5 min
4) A simple perceptron example to sum up all of the above : (Total 10 min)
7:00PM - 7:15PM Break
7:15PM - 8:00PM - Image Segmentation in Deep Learning by Shubhradeep -Head of AI and Datascience@Digifutura
1)Quick intro to CNN
2)Understanding Segmentation and its need
3)Approaches of Segmentation