What we're about
Welcome to our happy little group where all the Celebrants love life and celebrate it in all its dimensions.
This group is for those who are Hippies, Free Thinkers, Philosophers, Atheist, Spiritualists, Musicians, Artists, Meditation, Self Explorators, and Travelers & believes in the Happiness- the ultimate objective of Life. They have surpassed the Basic need of Food, Cloths, House, Shelter; Money etc.Life has bigger meaning, beyond the daily mundane things.
In this dog eat dog world, very few consider the philosophy of spreading love, happiness and peace as important. Let's unite and stand for the core values of humanity! Change starts from home! We celebrate when it's Diwali, and we also celebrate when it's not.
Religion, Caste, Creed, Language, Boundaries of Nations can't stop the free souls of liberty & Happiness. Let’s enjoy the Beauty of Mother Nature........
We live all things beautiful. We sing, love, dance and be creative. Committed towards transforming life into a blissful melody, we're all in the process of learning how to celebrate sadness, pain and even death. The process itself is liberating, and life is now flowering towards growth and peace, inwardly and outwardly. We celebrate what is expected, we also celebrate the unexpected, no matter how difficult it may look. With stress going down and celebration going up, we're totally in love with life as it is.
We also believe in peaceful co-existence and letting each one of us thrive without impinging on free will and right of others. Hence there are a few guidelines which each one of us is expected to adhere to:
1. Respect your RSVP: We value your time and expect you to value others' time too. If you are unsure of attending a meet up, do NOT RSVP. If your plans change after you have RSVP'ed promptly change your RSVP. If you are unable to change your RSVP, please make the effort of calling the event organizer in advance or texting him/her about your change in RSVP. If there are 3 no shows, we reserve the right to revoke the membership of such members.
2. Be a sincere participant: We expect all members to attend at least one meet up in 3-6 months. If you do not RSVP and attend any meetup in 6 months time, we assume that you do not wish to participate in the group and hence, we may remove you from the group.
3. Treat others with respect: No inappropriate language, rude/unkind remarks or personal comments please.
4. No greetings on profile and calls for friendship.
5. No unsolicited emails/calls: Please do not call/email other members with unsolicited business/friendship etc. We monitor the group very closely and any complaint against you from other members regarding inappropriate contact/harassment or unsolicited contact with result in revocation of membership.
6. Sharing of phone number/email: We will not share your email/phone number with anyone without your permission. You are responsible for sharing your contact details with other members and any exchanges outside the group.
7. Show your real self: We expect you to use your real name and photograph in the profile. Pseudonyms may not be used. Please use an identifiable photograph in the profile.
8. Share and care: We encourage you to share your skills, talent, knowledge, wisdom, learning, beauty and experience.
9. Have Fun: We believe in spreading beauty and fun and expect that you will experience loads of fun in our group.
Make your life beautiful and keep spreading happiness.
Love and Peace,
Organizer – Every Day is Beautiful, Enjoy it Fullest