Taiwan Meets Thailand!
KKday (https://www.kkday.com/en) and Sea of Clouds (http://socomni.com/en-us/) are 2 of the Taiwanese Startups to speak at this event!
Meet Taiwanese Startups and learn more about the Taiwanese Startup Ecosystem!
Conference + Networking Event
Bangkok Entrepreneurs (http://bangkok-entrepreneurs.com/), in partnership with the Southern Taiwan IC Design Incubator from Kaohsiung, Taiwan, organizes this special Taiwan Startups Meets Thailand Startups event!
• FREE* ticket on Eventbrite (https://taiwan-thailand.eventbrite.com)! Register now (https://taiwan-thailand.eventbrite.com) on Eventbrite for a free ticket! Click here to register (https://taiwan-thailand.eventbrite.com)!
• Or 200 baht (or US$ 6.00) at the door for walk-in guests.
• FREE** Drink for the 50 first attendees to arrive at the venue!
*Attendees need to register on Eventbrite to get free entrance.
**Free 100-baht drink coupons distributed on a first-come-first-served basis to the first 50 attendees.
Sponsored by the Southern Taiwan IC Design Incubator
KKday (https://www.kkday.com/en) is a Taiwan-based tour marketplace launched in Taiwan in early 2015.
The young startup has raised $11.5M in 2 rounds led by AppWorks Ventures.
KKday is now also operating in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Korea and Japan.
Sea Of Clouds:
Sea Of Clouds (http://socomni.com/en-us/) is an IoT and Cloud Computing startup based in Taiwan.
7:00pm-7:20pm: Introduction of the Southern Taiwan IC Design Incubator
7:20pm-7:50pm: Presentation: The Taiwanese Startup Ecosystem - Opportunities for Thai Startups
7:50pm-8:20pm: Taiwanese Startups in Thailand: Case Study by KKday Thailand's Country Manager
8:30pm-10:00pm: Networking and Drinks
- Free Entrance with Eventbrite Ticket*
*Limited to 100 tickets. Get it here: https://taiwan-thailand.eventbrite.com
- 100 baht (or US$ 3.00) for tickets bought on Eventbrite here (https://taiwan-thailand.eventbrite.com).
- 200 baht (or US$ 6.00) at the door for RSVP and walk-in guests without an Eventbrite ticket.
- Beer: 100 baht (selected brands)
- Wine by the glass: 150 baht (selected brands)
*50 free 100-baht drink vouchers for the first 50 attendees (first come first served).
Aloft Bangkok Hotel, Sukhumvit soi 11.
This event is brought to you by Bangkok Entrepreneurs (http://www.bangkok-entrepreneurs.com/).