Calling all women ballers!
Join us for an all women's run.
We rent out the gym from 11am-2pm.
* You must RSVP on the site in order to attend!
* You will be asked to sign a waiver for 2018 as we're not a litigious group. If you have any problems with the prepay, just shoot one of the organizers an email.
Here are the basic rules we follow for games: 1. Play by ones and twos to 11 - win by one point.
2. Make it - take it.
3. Backcourt if the ball hits the rim or backboard. Air balls are fair game to put right back up.
4. Jump balls/disputed calls will be determined by a three pointer since the laws of basketball physics are very clear that "the ball never lies."
5. Walls, half-court line, and ceiling are out of bounds. 6. Subs will enter the game no later than 6 points in (once one of the teams reaches 6 points). The sub will start the following game. Teams will regulate themselves but let's make sure everyone plays.
A refund/credit is available if you change your RSVP at least 24 hours in advance OR, if you change your RSVP within 24 hours, as long as you post a comment on the event page and someone picks up your spot (BOTH are required).
See you on the court! B-)
In an effort for us to reduce overcrowding and to maintain a more accurate estimate of how many people to expect, please sign up online if you intend to play. There is a waiting list if all spots have been taken. We ask that you please just do not show up unannounced as you will kindly be asked to turned away. Also feel free to bring your own basketball for shoot-around. And don't forget to clip your nails prior to game day. We tried playing with Edward Scissorhands once - it didn't turn out so well.