This meetup is our second lead-in session to our BreATHe hack day on 20th October 2018. Please find out more about it on our website (http://bit.ly/2OhQq9L) and sign up on Meetup.
This session is for anyone interested in attending the hack day but is also aimed at community groups and non-technical residents, who are interested in the project and would like to be involved. If you're interested in traffic and air pollution in the city, you're welcome to come along.
The evening will be split into two parts. We'll start with a short talk by Robin Spalding from Bath & North East Somerset Council. Robin will explain what the Council's BreATHe project is about, some of their priorities in reducing pollution and how we can help them on the hack day.
In the second part of the evening, we'd like to hear from you :-
- Do you have specific questions about traffic and pollution?
- Are you massively enthusiastic about this topic?
- Can you contribute some insight into the problems we face?
- Do you have an idea for a project but don't know where to start?
- Do you have no idea for a project but want some great ideas?
- Do you want to attend the hack day but would like find out more or to team up with others?
Your input will be extremely valuable in helping us shape what we do in the following 2 weeks and beyond.
Please bear in mind that we will be time constrained, so we may need to moderate the session a little to allow everyone to share.
Unfortunately, we won't be able to provide food. So feel free to bring a sandwich and a drink, if you're coming straight from work.
All of our events are governed by our Code of Conduct (http://bit.ly/2Ndxexz). Please be respectful of each other.
If you need assistance to attend this meetup or have any questions please drop us a message.