What we're about
We’re a practice group dedicated to introducing, seeking, and sharing aikido principles as taught by our mentor, Haruo Matsuoka Sensei, 6th Dan. Through aikido practice, we look to promote physical and mental self-development. Our practice is based on integrity, mutual respect, building friendship, and a seeking spirit. The group is organized by Lester Sapitula, a student of Matsuoka Sensei. For more information, please visit bayareaaikido.com. We look forward to you joining us!
• Adults (13-years and older)
• No previous martial arts experience necessary
• Wear casual / sportswear clothes or dogi if you have one
Buena Vista United Method Church - Social Hall
2311 Buena Vista Alameda, CA 94501
When: Sundays 4-5:30 PM
• Visitors are welcome to observe class anytime or attend trial class for free.
• Aikido practitioners and on-going students are welcome to join class for nominal $10 fee.