Come learn from experts as they share innovative and time-saving tools and approaches. Please see our code of conduct below. Want to present? https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2JY7CFQ . Rosalie will reach out to you asap!
All participants at our event are required to agree with the following code of conduct. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everyone. We do not tolerate harassment, abusive speech, or disruptive behaviors at our events. We request incidents of misconduct to be reported to the event staff quickly and discreetly.
We consider misconduct to include:
- Using offensive words or insulting gestures. This includes, but is not limited to, slurs, comments, or insinuations related to protected classes such as race, color, citizenship, national origin, political belief, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical size, culture, ethnicity, genetic features, language, profession, membership of a national minority, mental or physical ability.
- Insulting remarks about one’s appearance, lifestyle practices, or technology choices.
- Threats of violence, stalking, or intimidation.
- Harassing photography or recording, or the display or performance of sexual imagery.
- Inappropriate physical contact or unwanted sexual attention.
- Sustained disruption of discussions.
If any participant feels harassed, experiences or witnesses the above behaviors, or others that are similar, we ask them to report the incident quickly and discreetly to the event staff. Event organizers, may, at their discretion, take action and remove any participants from our events without refund.