Please register @ http://qideas.org/QCommons/SiliconValley/
Join with 10,000 participants across 60+ cities to enjoy an evening of vision, learning and engagement on the cultural issues and topics that matter most. Combining three nationally broadcasted talks with three locally curated, in-person talks, you will be informed and equipped to advance good.
- Tim Keller, New York Times Bestselling Author and Pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City provides a fundamental perspective on why culture matters to God and therefore must matter to us.
- Panel Discussion: Religion & Public Life (Andy Crouch, author of Culture Making and Jenny Yang, Vice President of World Relief will discuss the tensions and offer insight into how people of faith can change the dynamics. )
- Ann Voskamp, New York Times Bestselling Author of One Thousand Gifts, Ann Voskamp unpacks with us what can dynamically transform our communities
- Rachel Zabaneh, Essentiality of Purpose in Academic Achievement
- Ben McBride, stores and principles around channeling dissatisfaction with Christian culture into transformative engagements that make the world as it should be.
That kind of format allows Q to include both Richard Land from the religious right and Jim Wallis from the religious left; both will...discuss areas of potential agreement. --USA Today
This sixth annual Q Conference..[is] a distinct kind of Christian conference, one that seeks a respectful, constructive conversation on a host of issues confronting the nation. - Huffington Post
It seems an impossible task: restore a 2,000-year religion so that it no longer rejects, no longer chases, but actually leads a modern, pluralistic culture running at the speed of Twitter. Q offers hope for Christianity's next one hundred years by profiling the next set of Christians transcending this epic challenge. -- Kevin Kelly Co-Founder Of Wired Magazine