What we're about
Welcome to Bay Area Parents & Kids Social Club! We are a fun filled group of parents that like to have adventures with our kids whenever opportunity arises!
We are a community led group meaning that anyone is welcome to post an event if they desire. You will see all types of exciting events such as Play-dates, picnics, movie-nights, game-nights, amusement park visits, camping trips, scavenger hunts, geocaching, and anything in between! If you are looking to make friends with other parents please join us and sign up for your first event!
If you wish to post events on a regular basis, please contact us and we will make you an official organizer.
1. We are kid friendly! Ages 0 to 18.
2. Keep it clean and respectful! (No foul language please!)
3. Be committed to your RSVP!
4. Open to Single parents, grandparents, and couples. You just need to have a kid with you (doesn't even have to be yours! Borrow someone else's... okay, just kidding, make sure you have permission!)
5. We will host mostly free events but we will have some paid events (e.g. Camping trips) from time to time.
6. We are open to having others organize events they find interesting.
Who Are We: Evelyn and Robert, we have two girls ages 8 and 10 and we are always trying to find fun activities to do with them. We enjoy the outdoors including, hiking, camping, backpacking and everything inbetween. We want our girls to have an active lifestyle and learn to socialize well with others.
History: This group was started by Jennifer who ended up moving out of state so we offered to take it over (Thanks Jennifer!).