addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area RAW, Conscious Cusine & Sustainable Living Message Board › venues for dinners, classes and gatherings and THANKYOU Yes YOU

venues for dinners, classes and gatherings and THANKYOU Yes YOU

Jillian L.
user 13587768
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
Soooo....

I am always looking for unique and stylish places to host our potlucks and soon the Renegade Raw Traveling Restaurant.  These venus should be able to accomodate 20- 40 people comfortable milling around and seated on pillows on the floor and at tables.

If you have a large beautiful home or other large creative space that would be suitable for hosting dinners, classes and gatherings  - and this interests you - send me an email describing your place and we can arrange a time for me to see the space and perhaps schedule an event.  

Venues suitable for public classes should have a spacious kitchen space and accomodate a minium of 10 people comfortably moving about and seated.  For paid events the host and a guest always attend for free.

For smaller venues I am available to host private custom designed classes, interactive learning and dining events, and also beautiful catered dinners for you and your friends.

I also provide catering for parties, meetings, retreats, and events.

Now - Most Importantly  - For everyone of you - Thank You for contributing your energy, enthusiasm, resources, heartfelt participation and joy about Raw Food - Thank you for showing up and joining Raw Revolution - you are already taking action just by being here! Thank you for being a supporter of the Conscious Cuisine Movement and for co creating this growing prospering community!

love and blessings

Jillian