|A former member||
This is a full time, on-site, salaried position located in downtown San Francisco paying $120,000-150,000 + benefits. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens, Green Card holders, EAD or CAN only please. Local candidates preferred; however, candidates interested in relocating considered as well. Relocation expenses covered in the form of a sign-on bonus.
My San Francisco client is a growing venture funded company that is a leader in customer experience management. They enable any company doing critical eBusiness to ensure that every customer can complete every transaction, every time. Offering a revolutionary capability to look at a web application and the customer experience outside-in, just like users do, and surface barriers to the successful completion of transactions. Our client is adding world-class customers that read as a who’s-who of Internet commerce in Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Travel. They are growing, and they are recruiting top tier talent to join the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on cutting edge technology while working with some of the top engineers in the industry.
The RIA Development Engineer will work with the engineering team to improve and develop tools and solutions related to RIA replay technology for a wide variety of technology stacks. This position will be working on leading edge solutions for RIA Replay including:
* Server Side Browser Rendering Engine
* Adaptations of open source browser engines like Firefox and Chrome
* Mobile Client Replay
* 2+ years cross-browser AJAX (including CSS and HTML) application development experience
* 1+ year FLEX and ActionScript development experience
Should be familiar with:
* Adobe Livecycle Data Services
* AJAX Toolkits such as JQuery, Dojo and Microsoft AJAX framework
Should have exposure to supporting tools and technologies including:
* Firebug debugging and profiling
* MS script debugger
* Flash debugger
* BS Degree in Computer Science or Engineering strongly preferred
* Background in C/C++/Java programming a plus
Please submit your RESUME and SALARY requirements to beau[AT]open-source-staffing.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
Flash, Flex, AIR (and related) Discussion / Jobs