What we’re about
Upcoming events (1)See all
- BeJS#31 : NestJS DemystifiedRIAKTR, Ixelles
MEETUP #31 | Brussels
6.30PM : Meets & Greets & 🍻🥪🥙
7.00PM : Talk + Q&A + Mingle & more 🍻🥪🥙
9.00PM : Bye & see you next meetup...
With over 7 years of programming experience, Wout Junius has delved into the intricacies of software development. His academic background includes a degree in computer science, and beyond coding, he finds fascination in the world of trains, appreciating their engineering and nostalgic charm. More about Wout on LinkedIn Github
👨🏻💻 TALK ABSTRACT
Embark on a deep exploration of NestJS, the powerful Node.js framework.
Uncover the framework's core essentials as we dissect its architecture, leveraging TypeScript to create scalable and maintainable server-side applications.
Understand the motivations and advantages behind NestJS's design decisions, discovering why it has become a preferred choice for developers.
Delve into practical insights and examples to grasp the implementation details of NestJS, including controllers, modules, and decorators.
Whether you're a seasoned developer or new to NestJS, this session promises valuable insights and a solid understanding of how to leverage NestJS effectively in your projects. Join us for a journey into the intricacies of NestJS, fostering a deeper appreciation for its capabilities in modern web development.
In order to provide you with the best experience possible, here are some rules to abide by so that everyone can enjoy the meetup :
- This meetup has a limited attendee capacity.
- In order to attend you have to RSVP
- Members of the community who RSVP and then don't show up three times will be removed from the group. ( As we have limited capacity we would like to avoid people not being able to attend because others RSVPed YES and did not show up.
- If you're not coming anymore please RSVP NO so that people in the waiting list can attend.
- Everyone is more than welcome to help, propose or share Ideas with the BeJS team. You can contact us on : firstname.lastname@example.org