addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Live-Food Community Message Board › Raw Unheated Honey - for Sale by my friend farmer - need to know ASAP, if in

Raw Unheated Honey - for Sale by my friend farmer - need to know ASAP, if interesting

A former member
Post #: 7
Hi, All!

Local Farmers, my friends, offered me Raw Unheated Honey - 5 gallon Bucket.
It is a bit too much for me...

I could take a 1-2 gallons...

The Honey comes from North Collins - they do not farm they land - meaning, no spraying of any kind of herbicides or pesticides etc. It is just fields with grass, forest and wet land...
So, the Honey is all Organic from Wild Flowers.

I offered to some of my friends - and wondering if anyone would be interesting in our group to split that bucket.

I guess, the Honey may harden already - (true honey does) so, it could be hard to pour into containers... and I do not want to heat it... so, i do not know how we could divide it... only by weight i guess... Hopefully, it is not very hard...

The asking price is $60 a gallon - or $250 for all 5 gallons.
Could be sold in smaller amount then a gallon...

The Lady could bring it this Sunday - and we could divide it at the Sunday Meeting - if I get enough people that are interesting... since as i said - it is way too much for me...
If not - they have someone else, who could take the whole 5 gallons - it is their last batch they have...

Please, let me know ASAP - before Saturday - if anyone interesting!

Nadia

PS
Please, if interesting - tell me the amount you would like to buy - so, that I could estimate if the total quantity would be enough to split the 5 gallons bucket. Thank you!