Introduction of participants and presentations (let us know if you want to present a topic, video-projector available)
We will have our own room on the 1st floor. There is no WiFi so bring your 3G/4G key or tether with your smartphone.
Confirmed presentations :
• AI: Curious Actors by Michael (http://www.meetup.com/Belgium-Python-Meetup-aka-AperoPythonBe/members/80224442/)
• Write and prod an efficient REST API with API-Hour in 5 minutes by Ludovic (http://www.meetup.com/Belgium-Python-Meetup-aka-AperoPythonBe/members/42903502)
• Tool discovery : Plumbum by Fabien (http://www.meetup.com/Belgium-Python-Meetup-aka-AperoPythonBe/members/5088391)
• Python Belgium Association by Stephane (http://www.meetup.com/Belgium-Python-Meetup-aka-AperoPythonBe/members/96821452)
Unconfirmed presentations :
• ? by you!
Live demonstration have requirements if you want to fully enjoy them. We recommend you install before the Meetup as it takes time and connections are not always stable.
• Ludovic's presentation on API-hour requires wrk (https://github.com/wg/wrk) in order to benchmark what is done.
• Fabien's presentation on Plumbum requires Plumbum (https://plumbum.readthedocs.org/en/latest/) and ideally a passless ssh identification to a remore server.
If you bring your laptop and have to plug it, please do bring a power strip.