What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
Hosted by partners, AICamp.
*** Registration Instruction ****
* register on event website: https://www.aicamp.ai/event/eventdetails/W2021092210
* rsvp on meetup was turned off, you will NOT receive joining link if didn't register on event website.
The event is based on the recently published O Reilly Book "Practical Machine Learning for Computer Vision" by the three Google engineers Valliappa Lakshmanan, Martin Görner, and Ryan Gillard.
Learn how to employ machine learning models to extract information from images. ML engineers and data scientists will learn how to solve a variety of image problems including classification, object detection, autoencoders, image generation, counting, and captioning with proven ML techniques.
Lak, Martin and Ryan (the 3 authors) will introduce three of the topics:
-- Talk #1: Deep learning architectures for ML vision, by Lak.
-- Talk #2: GAN, by Ryan Gillard.
-- Talk #3: Image Search, by Martin Görner
-- AMA Session: Q&A and Ask Me Anything.
We will raffle for 5 copies of the book. For the 5 winners: hard copy ship to you if you are within USA; e-copy if you are outside of USA).
Driving AI from Experimentation to Reality.
Join Scale AI for the two-day, virtual conference featuring 100+ speakers and 60+ sessions. We’re bringing together a community of leaders, visionaries, practitioners, and researchers across industries as we explore the shift from research to reality within AI and Machine Learning.
===== Important Registration Instruction ======
-- Must register on the event website: https://www.aicamp.ai/event/eventdetails/W2021100608
- Engage with the AI & ML community through 1-to-1 Matching, video chat, and messaging.
- Gain practical knowledge and insights from industry experts.
- Watch sessions in real-time or at your own pace with on-demand viewing.
* Fei-Fei Li, Stanford University.
* Eric Schmidt, Former CEO, Google.
* Jeff Weiner, Executive Chairman, LinkedIn
* Jerry Yang, Co-Founder, Yahoo!.
* Brad Porter, VP of Robotics and Distinguished Engineer, Amazon.
* Michael Kratsios, formerly 4th CTO of the United States.
* Dragomir Anguelov, Distinguished Scientist, Waymo.
* Selcuk Kopru, Head of ML and NLP, eBay.
* Chu-Cheng Hsieh, Chief Data Officer, Etsy.
* Hussein Mehanna, Head of AI, Cruise.
* Clement Delangue, Co-Founder & CEO , Hugging Face.
* 100+ more
Free RSVP: https://www.aicamp.ai/event/eventdetails/W2021100608