The trail is generally easy with moderate difficulty sections in some locations and gains elevation as it heads south. There are a few small, rocky sections (both up and downhill), a few short climbs, miles upon miles of flowy singletrack, and some pretty amazing viewpoints - depending on cloud cover, of course.
Ride Rating - Intermediate, 17-19 miles. Endurance Rating - Intermediate (E3) - This is a slightly longer rider with a (T2.5) technical rating. Pace - Steady pace with stops at major intersections and viewpoints (if it's not too chilly). (to see rating descriptions, click "More" tab above and select “Files”)
For those meeting in Sisters instead of the Cascade Village Starbucks, we'll meet at Three Creeks Brewing to ride over to the trail head.
After the ride, we'll pedal back to Three Creeks Brewing for a discounted beverage and perhaps some food.
PLEASE NOTE: As the weather can change quickly at this time of year, please be sure to check back before the ride to see if there are any changes. Provided the ride is a 'go', remember to dress warm and layer.
Ride Rating: Upper Intermediate; Endurance Rating E2.5, Technical Rating T3.0 (to see rating descriptions, click "More" tab above and select "Files"), As always....estimate of 30 Miles and about 1200’ of climbing? (LOL) About 3.0 hours.
**Rules of the Rides**
• Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
• To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
• All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
• No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
• Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this Meetup, I agree to the following: Mountain Biking can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its’ members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage to their equipment or themselves.