Down that coffee and Go! Let's get an early ride in to beat the heat expected on Tuesday. We'll plan on riding about 1.5 hours and will do approx 12-18 miles for this ride series. By popular demand (we like Voodoo!) .....we'll ride up Marvins to COD to Voodoo then rip down Kents so we can get back to work. If there are mechanical's or it is getting late, we can change the route as needed. Phil's is not crowded in the am and is close to town and work so it will be a common starting point for these rides.
My goal is to be at work by 10am at the latest. This is a no drop ride as usual but please be aware we won't be stopping to chat much and alas, no beer at the end.
Length or ride: small coffee: 12-14 miles
Technical: 2-3 shots of expresso: Intermediate with some rocks
**Rules of the Rides**
* Approved Cycling Helmets Required.
* Participants must be age 18 or over.
* To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
* All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
* No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
* Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: I am age 18 or over. I understand that cycling activities can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage or injury to their equipment, themselves or others.
Go to Attendee List