What we're about
The Bend Photographers Group aims to bring all levels of photographers together through shooting, sharing, and socializing in order to help them to improve their skills and expand their knowledge and passion about photography.
We began in 2008 as a focal point for local, aspiring photographers to come together to share, learn, network, and fuel their passion for photography. We are a welcoming inclusive group for all levels of photographers. We emphasize involvement through a diverse blend of classes, outings, socials, and photo reviews. All members are encouraged to share with others in the group.
1. Provide a welcoming, encouraging, nurturing, and fun environment for all who attend our events.
2. Provide an all-inclusive support and photography training for all committed to improving their skills.
3. Provide events for diverse genres and skill levels that are relevant and meaningful to members.
4. Encourage members to connect with, commit to, and contribute in support of our goals.
5. Support the core members of the group and its growth.
6. Encourage the members to find ways to participate and contribute to the quality of our group.
7. Charge member and activity fees to meet operational costs and improve the delivery of training.
8. Promote ongoing informal interaction of members through the closed Facebook Group.
We recently introduced a membership and event fee and dividend program to enhance our offerings. Detailed information is found through the following link:
Thanks and come join us!