addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bend Photographers Group Message Board Bend Photographers Group Discussion Forum › Point and Shoot Critique Photo Deadline

Point and Shoot Critique Photo Deadline

Robert C.
Bendeugene
Bend, OR
Hi Everyone,

Although “critique” is not in the title of this Meetup, it really is a critique. Only one person has sent me photos and the Meetup is tomorrow! Please get photos to me ASAP. Send to my email below. If you wait too long, they will sit in my email and not get into the mix. Midnight tonight would be ideal. Tom is willing to make an exception to our early submittal rule, and will take photos tomorrow on a USB memory stick. Do NOT have anything but those photos on it, please. Hunting through folders for your 4 photos takes too much time at the beginning of a Meetup to work. It’s especially unfair to those who already sent their photos via email.

Thanks,
Robert

From the Meetup site:

Choose three favorite photos emphasizing and illustrating the strength of your point and shoot camera. Choose one photo demonstrating what you consider its greatest weakness. Why am I asking for this other photo? If you explore and understand the limitations of your point and shoot, or anything else in your life, you can work around it and find other solutions.

That's a total of four photos to get to me at: curzon@bendbroadband.com. Send as attachments or use DropBox only, please. Submit no later than 48 hours prior to Meetup date and time. If you don't get a response from me saying, "Got 'em!", then I didn't get them.

Thanks again,
Robert