We organize this meetup for Product Managers, Data Scientists and other experts interested in exchanging knowledge&experince in building data-driven products.
Join us if you want to tell or learn about interesting data solutions, machine learning algorithms, analytics as well as custom tools. We focus on the ways data solutions were applied as part of a business process or user-facing product.
Let's discuss what you are building, how, for whom and why.
1. Presentation - Racial and Gender Bias in AI by Gunay Kazimzade
Gunay Kazimzade is working at the Weizenbaum Institute for the Networked Society and she is also a PhD student in Computer Science at the Technical University of Berlin. After Applied Mathematics and Computer Science degrees, she was involved in the education field and managed two social projects focused on women and children Computer Science education. Trained over 3000 women and children in Azerbaijan. Currently working with the Research Group "Criticality of Artificial Intelligence-based systems". Her main research directions are Gender and racial bias in AI, inclusiveness in AI and AI-enhanced education. She is a TEDx speaker participating and presenting in various conferences and summits happening in Europe.
2. Lean Coffee - select and discuss topics you are interested in
- Speeding up the learning process
- The self-fulfilling prophecy of the AI/Data-driven Products
- Image recognition technologies and product integration
- Prototyping data-heavy features
- Automation and data integration
- Text sentiment analysis (automation, language challenges)