Join us to discuss, learn about and develop Ethereum applications. As a platform and a programming language that makes it possible for any developer to build and publish next-generation distributed applications, this is an exciting development.
- Wei Tang - Parity Technologies: Technical deep dive into "Shasper"
(Parity's current Serenity codebase, built on Substrate)
- Elizabeth Banks - Receiver of EF's Hackternship/ Chainsafe: Investigating privacy on Ethereum using ring signature based mixing
- Aidan Hyman & David Ansermino - ChainSafe: Lodestar - Why we are building a beacon chain and what makes us so excited for Serenity.
- Steven Stewart - CTO Quantstamp: Security Assurance Protocol, a decentralized protocol that provides a layer of economic assurance for the correctness of a deployed smart contract.
Good company, the latest news and updates about Ethereum right from the developers. Coding questions, questions about the projects, and general curiosity about Ethereum's capabilities are all welcome and encouraged!
Who is this for?
The event is targeted at decentralized tech enthusiasts, philosophers and developers alike.
To find out more about how Ethereum works, consult the whitepapers, or go to the website ethereum.org
Also, following videos might be of interest:
- devcon4 (https://slideslive.com/38911427/devcon4-day-1 ; https://slideslive.com/38911452/devcon4-day2 ; https://slideslive.com/38911572/devcon4-day-3)
- devcon3 (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNOfzGXD_C9YMYmnefmPH0g/playlists)
- devcon2 (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaM7G4Llrb7xqzgOwbvNv63_KM7VH84Rd)
- devcon1 (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJqWcTqh_zKHQUFX4IaVjWjfT2tbS4NVk)
- and the videos of previous meetups (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaM7G4Llrb7wPiT2G75tj2JQr8qg6P5hi)