- Rachel Black (3Box): Developer and User Friendly Data Storage for DApps with 3Box
- Charles Cunningham (Jolocom): SSI, DIDs and Verifiable Credentials in 20 minutes
- Andres Junge, uPort Co-founder and Head of Engineering: Self Sovereign Identity, Where are we (and how did we get here)
- Johann Barbie (id.earth): How to DAO for Activists
Good company, the latest news and updates about Ethereum right from the developers. Coding questions, questions about the projects, and general curiosity about Ethereum's capabilities are all welcome and encouraged!
Who is this for?
The event is targeted at decentralized tech enthusiasts, philosophers and developers alike.
To find out more about how Ethereum works, consult the whitepapers, or go to the website ethereum.org
Also, following videos might be of interest:
- devcon4 (https://slideslive.com/38911427/devcon4-day-1 ; https://slideslive.com/38911452/devcon4-day2 ; https://slideslive.com/38911572/devcon4-day-3)
- devcon3 (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNOfzGXD_C9YMYmnefmPH0g/playlists)
- devcon2 (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaM7G4Llrb7xqzgOwbvNv63_KM7VH84Rd)
- devcon1 (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJqWcTqh_zKHQUFX4IaVjWjfT2tbS4NVk)
- and the videos of previous meetups (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaM7G4Llrb7wPiT2G75tj2JQr8qg6P5hi)