addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Berlin Hack and Tell Message Board Berlin Hack and Tell Discussion Forum › A numbers game: 600 / 12 / 5 / 10000

A numbers game: 600 / 12 / 5 / 10000

Stefan H.
stefanhoth
Berlin, DE
Dear Hackers,

we have a few news we wanted to share with you.

600 (members !)

There's no wonder why it's harder and harder to get a ticket for the next meetup: Last week we crossed the number of 600 members in our Meetup group. Wow! We are thrilled by your interest and support. But remember: Berlin Hack and Tell is about you and your hacks. Without your awesome projects, hacks and showcases we would be just a bunch of hackers waiting for a pizza delivery. So thanks to everyone who presented in the last year and made BHNT what it is.

(BHNT #) 12

Our last meetup is a week old but we didn't finish the summary thread to allow others to follow up with the presenters or just make some noise for your project. Here's the thread for that and it would be great if every presenter could take the time to post a quick note:

http://www.meetup.com/Berlin-Hack-and-Tell/boards/thread/24793002­

5 (000 Euro for your idea and execution)

Only TWO days left for registering for the beMyApp Music Hackathon. As I already said, I'm co-organizing this event and would  be very happy to see some familiar faces. You can also bring your designer friends and the people with great app-ideas.

Besides the 5000 Euro award for the winning team, Intel chipped in a 1000 Euro Amazon voucher for the best web app submitted to the Intel AppUp Store and Deezer is handing out a personal 3 months premium membership for every participant.

Any questions left? Just shoot me an email!

http://deezerberlin.eventbrite.com/­

10000 (geeks at Tempelhof Airport)

As you might have already heard Campus Party is planning a biiiig event, dubbed Woodstock for Geeks. With 11 stages and 5 days of program it's quite ambitious. For that I'm helping CP to find the most awesome speakers from the full range of topics in development. So, I'm eager to hear which speaker you want see on stage. We want to find the best topics, the best speakers and the best discussions -and you are invited to shape this event. Thank you.

http://www.campus-party.eu/2012/index.html­

TL;DR: 600+ members / BHNT #12 documentation / 5K Euro for a music app / 10000 geeks at Campus Party

Have a great and sunny week,

Stefan for Berlin Hack and Tell