Past Meetup

Become a Dark Funnel Detective!

This Meetup is past

8 people went

Details

Let's eat some Pizza and help Firefox understand what’s in the dark funnel, by participating in this campaign and spreading the light! We want to understand where Firefox downloads come from.

So far, we know that 30% of Firefox installs come from the official Mozilla website or from known partners. The other 70% come from mystery download sources that we call “the dark funnel”. Some are friendly sites, but others put users at risk of getting old editions, a bad experience or even malicious installs.

Please also sign up at https://events.mozilla.org/darkfunnelEN .