addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Berlin Social Activities and Events Message Board › About Superbowl night

About Superbowl night

Chris
CTroise
Group Organizer
Berlin, DE
Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to the Superbowl pre-game tonight! And who knows, maybe some superbowl too let's see.

Depending on how crowded Belushi's is I can't promise I'll know where I'll be when you get there. If its empty-ish then we'll have our pick of seating, but if its crowded we may be split up into smaller groups. Besides the front bar area, there are tables behind the bar, as well as a "1/2 floor" upstairs reachable by a curving staircase to the side, so look around if need be.

But I'll be in my usual gear of jeans, black pullover and a blue yankees baseball hat so please make sure to say hi to me one way or the other so I can give you the low down of where we are, and where other clumps of Meetup people may be, so you can get into the swing of things as quick as possible (ie, drink beer and go "Which two teams are playing again??")

My number is 0176-538-2-6473, but if need be send a text first as I usually can't hear it/feel it ringing in a bar

Chris