Lets come together and learn more about voice interfaces.
19:00 - Meet & greet
19:30 - Audio files, images and more in Morse coder skill (25 min - 5 min Q&A)
Kay Lerch - Winner of hackster.io Alexa Challenge
- introducing Morse coder skill (winning project)
- working with SSML and app cards
- leveraging Metaphone algorithm for phonetic siblings
20:00 - How to build user-proof experiences (20 min - 5 min Q&A)
Dr. Matthias Keller - Chief Scientist @ Kayak
- Brief overview of KAYAK's Alexa skill
- Voice interface design
- Measuring and improving user experience
20:25 - Lightning Talk
Hicham Tahiri cofounder of Smartly.ai (http://smartly.ai)
GUI Programming for Alexa: Why and How?
20:30 - Workshop
20 minutes to think and talk about voice interfaces.
20:50 - Discussion with bagels, fingerfood and beer
22:00 - End
The Amazon Echo (http://amazon.com/echo)is a device by Amazon currently sold in the US. We will bring two devices. While we mingle and get to know each other the Echos can be tried.