Dear Berliner WebRTC Lovers
On monday, the first Berlin WebRTC Meetup will be taking place @ betahaus, courtesy of API Days Berlin ( http://berlin.apidays.io/).
We want it to be as much interactive as possible, some attendees of the API Days Berlin will also join us.
We have programmed 5 speeches and demos:
- Mozilla/Firefox: Romain Gauthier (WebRTC developers team) will give us a speech on the latest updates and show some cool demos
- WebRTC Nederland: Bart Uelen, the co-organizer of the Amsterdam WebRTC Meetup, will give the "My Sweet Operator" talk and show how you can build call buttons on web pages.
- APIdaze.io: Philippe Sultan (CTO) will give some tips on how to build cool video & voice services with APIdaze's SDK
- Pipe (www.pipe.com/): Simon Hossell will give an overview of this app using the WebRTC data channel.
- &yet: Philipp Hancke (aka @HCornflower) will give us some introductory advices on screensharing.
Open demos (1 to 2 open slots): we've got a lot of demo requests from our members, so we'll leave 30 minutes for anything you wish from demo, to hands on coding. Please just drop me a mail on email@example.com over the week-end and we'll arrange that. This WebRTC Meetup is YOURS.
We look forward to meeting you and share great moments, as well as some pizzas and beers (courtesy of Mozilla) to keep you awake :-).
In the meantime, please buzz and bring your friends to this historical Meetup @ betahaus.
Have a GREAT week-end !