To secure your spot, please purchase your ticket from the Eventbrit link ( https://www.eventbrite.com/e/french-embassy-reception-tickets-24433953613 )
How about traveling to France without airport hustle, jet lag,...etc? This event is a showcase of France and French culture.
- We will meet and socialize with French professionals, business people and diplomates at the Event
- Buffet Campagnard (Typical french style finger food buffet) prepared by the Embassy's chefs will be served
- We will have an Open Bar featuring French wines & drinks.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Please get your early bird ticket at your earliest convenience.
Dress Code :
Parking & Metro Info :
Parking on the Embassy's premises is not allowed. However, street parking is free. There is no metro station close by. Hence, we highly recommend a shared ride.
Refund & Ticket Resell
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a "message" through their Meetup profile (do not comment in the comment box of the event posting) letting us know the full name and Meetup profile URL (if a member) of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.