What we're about
The Rebuilding Seminar is a ten-week educational program that will help you adjust to the end of a love relationship. It is based on the work of Dr. Bruce Fisher, the renowned pioneer in the field of divorce recovery. Rebuilding is taken by people in different stages of the separation process. Some are separating; some divorced, some have not married, but are ending a significant relationship. Some are still together but aren't sure if they will continue their relationship, and some are already divorced or separated. Some initiated the ending, others are surprised by the ending.
Weekly sessions include:
• Guided educational presentation by trained facilitator
• Divorce adjustment activities
• Confidentiality and respect for individual situations
• Optional social activities with other “Rebuilders
• Small group discussions & support between weekly classes
I look forward to meeting you and working with each of you if you so desire. Please visit our site at http://www.AfterDivorceSupport.com for additional information.
I also offer complimentary consultations if you'd like to talk. Call me anytime at 720-524-3664.
See you soon!