At Bible Study Fellowship (also know as BSF), we read the Bible to know God better, we serve in our various churches, we benefit our city, and we fellowship with other Bible-studiers around our same age.
• Who? Men and women, ages 18-35, married or single, of all faiths and Christian denominations who want to study the Bible
• What? Bible study and fellowship. This year, we are studying People of the Promised Land
• When? Mondays (starting 09.14.20) from 7:15-8:55p (Food and fellowship from 6:45-7:15p)
• Where? Grace Covenant Church (9431 Jollyville Rd., Bldg B).
• What else? We also schedule gatherings and activities outside of our Monday night class
“This is not an official site of Bible Study Fellowship. This page was created and is administered by volunteer leaders of this BSF class who want to make this class and its blessings known to class members and non-members alike. While not a BSF-sponsored site, we do want to reflect the vision and values of BSF, an international, non-profit Christian ministry.”