What we're about
Upcoming events (3)
The Peak District is a fantastic place to ride, full to the brim with fantastic cycle trails, walled lanes and dramatic scenery. Renowned for its rolling hills, plateau’s, valleys and limestone gorges; to the eye, the Peak District presents as an inescapable challenge on two pedal-powered wheels. However, the trails which cut through the hills make it accessible to the leisure cyclist without spoiling the scenery. It's an exceptional extended weekend on your bike exploring all that this region has to offer - breathtaking scenery, abundant wildlife and a tart/pudding or two!
Route details: for details on each day's route please visit https://www.eurocycleadventures.com/peakdistrict
Distance: 165km (4 days cycling)
Terrain and Elevation: The ride has some challenging sections in the hills, however the disused railway lines coverted to cycle paths provide an have numerous flat sections. The optional day 1 and day 2 are the most challenging and these are both circular routes; ideal for the intermediate rider.
Grading: 4/5. This ride is graded as intermediate because whilst the ride is manageable for a semi-regular rider with medium fitness, there are some hilly sections to encounter
Logistics: The first day's ride is a short 20km ride and is optional. Riding on this day (Thursday) will start at 2:30pm from the hotel. Once everyone has arrived we will check-in to the hotel then commence riding. On Day 2 we will meet outside the hotel to commence riding at 10am. On Sunday we will leave for Matlock at 10am and aim to arrive at around 3pm. Please book a train that leaves Matlock after 4pm on Sunday. A luggage transfer will be provided for you between Matlock and Buxton and vice-versa.
- Amazing traffic-free cycling on the Monsal, Tissington and High Peak trails
- Beautiful scenery of the Peak District with its rolling hills, stone-lined lanes, and limestone rock faces
- Historic Tissington Hall
- Abundance of sights and attractions in Buxton including caves, gardens, spas and the stunning Crescent and surrounding spa buildings.
- Charming town of Bakewell, home of the Bakewell Tart and Pudding
- 3 nights accommodation (single room basis)
- 1 meal per day and snacks
- Extra meal on day 3 (lunch at Parsley Hay)
- Luggage transfers
- Support Vehicle (as and when required)
- Fully guided trip
- All repair & first aid equipment
- Train tickets
- Extra meals and snacks
What to Bring:
Water bottle, money for dinner, extra food and refreshments, spare inner tube for YOUR bike, cycling equipment (bicycle, bike lock, compulsory bike helmet, cycle jacket etc). No jeans while cycling please.
£450 (single/double room for one person) *
£395 per person (twin - sharing room) *
* Includes early booking discount.
It'll be an adventure! See our webside for further details
This fantastic four-day tour is a unique and inspiring journey of largely traffic-free cycling across three counties. It follows the newly opened King Alfred's Way as well as the Solent Way and the New Forest cycle trails. Despite being easily accessible from cities in the south of England, you’ll feel like you’ve escaped from the hustle and bustle of everyday life!
DAY 1 - Reading to Farnham (49km)
DAY 2 - Farnham to Petersfield (55km)
DAY 3 - Petersfield to Southampton (62km)
DAY 4 - Southampton to Lymington (49km)
Come and experience a slice of British history on a largely traffic-free cycling adventure with no shortage of idyllic countryside, forests and seaside riding.
Moderate Adventure 3/5. This ride is graded as intermediate. 34% of the ride is unpaved and 66% is on paved or asphalt surfaces. The tour is suitable for the regular rider with medium fitness.
£445pp - Single*
£395pp - Twin share*
*includes early booking discount
- 3 nights hotel accommodation
- Simple breakfast and snacks each day
- 2 lunches on selected days.
- Luggage transfers each day
- Fully guided trip
To find out more about this trip and to book your place please visit:
It will be an adventure!
If you are like us and are itching to get out of the UK then why not join us for a magical cycling adventure in Catalonia; a place with exceptionally diverse cycling through mountain valleys, Catalan rice fields and stunning coastlines. Highlights include the coastal towns of Roses and Palamos, Garrotxa volcanic area, Cap de Creus National Park and the historic towns of Girona and white-washed Cadaques. All-in-all cycle 295km along the fantastic greenways and cycle friendly roads of Catalonia. An amazing trip in this perfect region for cycling!
NB We are looking for expressions of interest at this stage
• Day 1: Olot to Girona (60km)
• Day 2: Girona to Roses (65km with panniers)
• Day 3: Roses to Cadaques Circular (40km)
• Day 4: Roses to Plata D'Aro (70km with panniers)
• Day 5: Plata D'Aro to Girona via coast (60km with panniers)
• Day 6: Fly out
Moderate Adventure (3/5). Day’s 1, 4 and 5 are mostly flat and very manageable. Day 2 has undulations and day 3 has steep sections but if you are determined you’ll be fine and the views are worth it. An E-bike is available for rent on this day. Along with the challenging ascending sections, the overall distance covered is substantial therefore regular cycling, gym sessions or other cardiovascular activity is recommended prior to attending this tour.
• 5 nights accommodation
• Touring bike hire - fitted with rack, panniers and repair kit.
• Local transport connections from Girona
• Fully guided trip with experienced guide
• One meal per day
• FLIGHTS ARE NOT INCLUDED. You will need to arrange a flight to arrive in Girona or Barcelona the night/day before your first day's riding.
• Other meals are not included - Budget for around 20 euros per day
• Travel insurance is compulsory
NB: Cheap flights available direct into Girona.
£795pp - Single
£695pp - Twin share
(Early booking dicount applied)
For more info please visit:
https://www.eurocycleadventures.com/cat-spain or email us on [masked]
It will be an adventure!