This group is to bring together those interested in or working with Big Data, Analytics & Business Intelligence. Understanding and managing data is now a vital part of successful organizations. Share insight, challenges and experiences with like-minded individuals. Regardless of your experience, join the group for networking and an exploration of Big Data and Analytics.
Google Analytics is one of the most popular analytics program for site tracking. Google now offers a certification for their analytics program, called GAIQ. You can get your GAIQ by taking an online test. This certification is useful web consultants or people seeking in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics.
If anyone is up for studying together let me know, by commenting below or PMing me. Thanks
As enterprises adopt Apache Spark and Spark Streaming, they face challenges to provide the tools and framework needed to make Apache Spark Streaming an easy-to-use, scalable and multi-tenant service. Join this webinar to see how this problem is being solved at Fortune 1000 companies.
The session will cover-
• The stream processing landscape
• Need for a "streaming platform" integrated with the Hadoop data lake
• A visual IDE approach for building applications on Spark Streaming
• The usage of various Spark Streaming operators in sample applications
…and more Date- May 20, 2016 (9:30 am PT / 12:30 pm ET)
You can register at http://bit.ly/1T8vPoN
Join Impetus for a webinar (featuring Forrester) that will discuss the trends and directions defining the next-generation Enterprise Data Warehouse(EDW). Topics to be covered:
• What are the megatrends driving data warehouse environments?
• Is the next-gen Big Data Warehouse a replacement for current EDW?
• Is there a suggested reference architecture?
• What are the key strategy imperatives and resources available to help avoid costly mistakes?
Date- Oct 27, 11:30 am PT/ 2:30 pm ET
Register now – http://bit.ly/2ewq7eF
Join this webinar where experts will discuss self-service pre-built pipelines, collaborative approaches and re-usable patterns for building real-time streaming applications.
Get insights on:
• Ways to leverage Apache Storm and Spark Streaming and other technologies
• A visual IDE based approach to build and operate stream-processing applications
• A demo of A-B testing of predictive models and performing run-time model upgrades with no down-time
When - Nov 18,[masked]:30 am PT / 12:30 pm ET
Register now - http://bit.ly/2fBZWqb