Following the principle design of an unconference as a loosely structured conference emphasizing the informal exchange of information and ideas between participants, rather than following a conventionally structured programme of events, it will be up to YOU!
Right now we do have planned only some content presented by some interesting speakers, like Romeo Kienzler, Sumit Goyal and Hartmut Seitter. This will lead to the first list of themes:
- Theme I: Towards de-facto standard in AI: What’s new in TensorFlow 2.0 by Romeo Kienzler
- Theme II: How to build trusted and explainable AI by Sumit Goyal
- Theme III: Object Detection with Watson Visual Recognition by Hartmut Seitter
- Theme IV: OpenSource Panel
- Theme V: Build a ChitChat Bot with Watson Assistant to answer questions regarding 'Bikini Berlin or your own topic' by Hartmut Seitter
After the unconference we will have a party on the rooftop!
To PARTICIPATE and to ATTEND you have to register: