What we're about
This is an IBM sponsored Big Data Meetup group. Geared towards developers, data scientists and ALL Big Data enthusiasts, our Meetups provide an opportunity to work hands on with the solutions and tools in our Big Data portfolio.
Our Meetups typically include a 45-60 min (max) presentation that serves as an introduction and overview for a specific Big Data technology. It is followed by ~3 hours to collaborate with fellow developers and apply your Big Data skills. Depending upon the location, we can provide a cloud environment that you can run through the browser of your laptop at NO cost to you. Our meetups are FREE.
Meetp topics include:
- Hadoop-based analytics
- Open Source Hadoop, SQL on Hadoop, R on Hadoop, Integration, Governance, ...
- Real Time Analytics & Stream Computing
- Text Analytics
- Visualization and Discovery tools for Big Data
- Big Data App Development
- Big Data & Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Deep dives into the technologies that makes big data processing possible
- Anything and everything about Big Data
Join us today for a hands on software development experience.