What we're about
This is an IBM sponsored Meetup group geared towards developers, data scientists, data engineers, and ALL Big Data enthusiasts. Our Meetups provide an opportunity to learn, to work hands on with the solutions and tools in our Big Data portfolio, and to interact and share knowledge with experts at IBM and in our extended community.
Our Meetups typically include a 45-60 minute presentation that serves as an introduction and overview for a specific Data or Cognitive topic, as well as other topics that the community is interested in. It is followed by a possible demonstration or networking with fellow developers to collaborate on applying your data skills. Depending upon the location, we can provide a cloud environment with the technologies needed, that you can use from your laptop at NO cost to you. Our meetups are FREE.
Meetup topics include (but are not limited to):
- Cognitive Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Cloud Technologies
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Data Visualization
- Java development
- Open Source Technologies: Apache Spark, Apache Hadoop, Python, R and others
- Data-centric Application Development
- Open Source Hadoop, SQL on Hadoop, R on Hadoop, Integration, Governance, ...
- Real Time Analytics & Stream Computing
- Text Analytics
- Relational and NOSQL Databases
- Predictive/Prescriptive Analytics
- Deep dives into the technologies that makes big data processing possible
Join us today to learn more about what is possible with software development and topics important to your community.
The Message Boards are only for use for discussion of MeetUps. Do not use to post jobs or marketing information.
You will be banned!