What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
►ONLINE MEETUP USING ZOOM video and audio conferencing◄
▼▼ Carefully read the instructions at the bottom. ▼▼
▬▬▬ HU, the Key to a Happier Life ▬▬▬
You’re Invited to an online ECK Light and Sound Service.
Join people from all walks of life to celebrate a life lived in harmony with Divine Spirit. Discover a simple spiritual practice you can use every day to bring God’s love to you. Experience the Light and Sound of God and lift yourself out of your daily concerns.
The ECK Light and Sound Service is a relaxed, uplifting combination of short inspirational readings, small group discussions, and a spiritual exercise to experience the Light and Sound of God.
This ECK Light and Sound Service is open to people of all faiths and will be held via Zoom video and audio conferencing. Please RSVP below so we can send you the zoom link.
The topic this month will be HU, the Key to a Happier Life.
►► You MUST RSVP to get a link and password for this Meetup ◄◄
►►Please RSVP no later than *one day before* this Meetup starts◄◄
1. Once you have RSVP'd the Zoom link will be available on this Meetup page. *On the day of this Meetup*, you will receive the Zoom link and the Zoom password.
2. Having the latest version of Zoom avoids delays in joining.
▬ TO GET THE MOST UPDATED VERSION OF ZOOM
* Computers - go to https://zoom.us/download
* Smartphones, Tablets, iPads – go to the App Store or Play Store to see if an “Update” is available. If it is, select Update.
Smartphones have the least controls but work just fine.
You can also just call in on a regular landline phone. (669)[masked]
Here's some instructions for first-time users: https://bit.ly/35SVgWm
3. Come about 15 minutes early. When you log in you will be placed in a waiting room. When you are admitted your audio and video will have been turned off. You can turn those on yourself. On a smartphone, touch your camera's picture of yourself, and controls will show on the bottom or top of the screen. On a computer or tablet, mouse or move a finger to the bottom of your screen to see the controls.
Feel free to ask questions about using Zoom.
☼ See you soon! ☼