Note change in meeting date and venue.
NEW DATE & LOCATION:
• Friday Jan 5, 2018 at 7:00 pm
• Holiday Inn South at 12025 Lake Fraser Drive SE (https://goo.gl/maps/MZUFqgGLeDk)
• Avenida Room
Howdy Fellow Biohackers.
For me, discovering NLP was like Doc Brown discovering the Flux Capacitor. It was like this whole new - virtually untapped world, opening up before my eyes.
It's a built-in superpower that we all have, but utilized by few.
It became the difference between me running my life - rather than my life running me.
(and yes, I'm using it on you as you read this).
Sooo… What exactly is “NLP?”
NLP stands for "Neuro-Linguistic Programming." It encompasses the three most influential components involved in producing human experience (i.e. your everyday life):
The Neurological system regulates how our bodies function; Language determines how we communicate with ourselves internally and to other people; our Programming determines the kinds of models of the world we create (i.e. our beliefs and the lens upon which we see the world).
I've found that the teachings of NLP are applicable for almost every desirable goal in life and are very useful for understanding not only how you work, but how other people work.
For you analytical type out there, it's like having a blueprint to the mind.
The next BiohackYYC will be an intimate and hands-on NLP experience presented by Anita Kozlowski, founder of Live with Power Training Institute (http://livewithpower.com/). She's in town doing a special training and has generously given us her time and space to bring this experience to you. We are very fortunate.
It’ll be filled with group discussion and experiential exercises designed to help you rewire your subconscious brain patterns, transform, and to help others do the same.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• The foundational methods and principles behind NLP.
• The inner workings of hypnosis.
• Ways you can use NLP to recognize and break through the limiting beliefs which hold you back from achieving your goals in life.
• How to get rid of addictive behaviours, eliminate depression and anxiety, improve self-body images, change unwanted behaviours, and reprogram negative beliefs – all on a subconscious level.
• How to be in charge of your brain.
WHO THIS PRESENTATION IS FOR:
• Anyone with addictive behaviours such as overeating, drinking, obsessing, negative relationships, etc.
• Anyone who struggles with depression, stress, anxiety, fear, phobias and guilt.
• Anyone wishing to be a better, more persuasive communicator.
• Anyone who has deep-rooted issues from the past that keep rearing their ugly head.
WHAT YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH:
• How to get rid of fears that’re stopping you from realizing your potential.
• How to be in charge of your emotional state rather than being controlled by it.
• How to reprogram your self-image.
• How to be more in control of your life.
• How to create instant rapport with people.
• How to be a more effective communicator.
• How to prevent conflicts before they occur.
• How to create high energy states when you need them.
• How to challenge and overcome objections.
• Tools to reprogram your subconscious mind issues from your past that are affecting you.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Anita Kozlowski MSC. is a Master Hypnotist specializing in the Ericksonian method, an internationally licensed NLP trainer (trained by Richard Bandler, founder of NLP), creator of Structural Psychology Systems for Transformation, author, and results coach. Her unique methods continue transforming lives around the world. She has trained thousands of individuals individually, consisting mainly of therapists, clinicians and coaches whose practices have been dramatically transformed by her teachings.
Her clients include elite athletes, celebrities, individuals wanting to transform their lives, and organizations. She is the founder of Live with Power Training Institute that specializes in training, hypnotherapy, and coaching coaches. Her Hypnotic NLP trainings are recognized around the world as life-changing.
Anita Kozlowski specializes in helping get rid of the imprints of the past traumas, getting rid of addictions and helping individuals step into their full creative potential. She helps organizations develop cohesive teamwork, marketing and communication strategies to increase sales.
• Anita’s site: http://livewithpower.com/
• About Anita: http://livewithpower.com/anita-kozlowski/
• Anita’s training: http://livewithpower.com/licensed-practitioner-master-practitioner-certificate/
• More about NLP: http://livewithpower.com/nlp-structural-psychology/neuro-linguistic-programing-nlp/
• Venue location: https://goo.gl/maps/MZUFqgGLeDk