What we’re about
A volunteer-run group of LGBTQ+ writers, mostly in the West Midlands.
- Are LGBTQ+
- Are over 18
- Have some sort of current writing practice (or would like to)
- Are interested in meeting other writers (often to talk about writing...)
You'd be welcome to join!
- Our zooms and prompts sessions are peer-led not taught, so may not be suitable for complete beginners.
- It's a group for friendship and peer support, not dating.
- We welcome different viewpoints and approaches.
- We can't tolerate any bullying and/or harassment, it will result in a ban. Using inflammatory language may result in a warning, or, if repeated, a ban.
- Please cancel your Attendance if your plans change, so we can plan for numbers.