• Opportunity to renew and/or verify membership
• Activity report
• President and Board candidates will be announced, open for new candidates to take part in the elections
• Elect the Board
• Elect the President
• Elect the auditor, if any (--> please get in touch with us if someone wants to do this, but it's optional)
• Examine and approve the yearly accounts (President / Treasurer - The financial year is the calendar year.)
• Approve the activities program suggested by the Board:
• The BAS attends conferences with a booth to educate people on Bitcoin
• The BAS continues to act as the main contact point for journalists
• The BAS organizes and finances events (talks, workshops) for it's members and the general public on Bitcoin, Blockchain, etc.
• Organize translation of Mastering Bitcoin from Andreas M. Antonopoulos to German (Bounties, etc.)
• (comment here to suggest more activities)
• Discussion / Vote: Does the BAS need an official position regarding it supporting Core, Classic or both ?
• Approve the yearly budget and investments (President / Treasurer)
• ---> Beer & Burger
You don't need to be a member to attend.
Statuten (German): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxeByRj7bLUCa19pX3dVZVRxdVk/view
Statutes (English): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxeByRj7bLUCWFhuV1JYVWxnM1U/view