This is a social networking community for successful Black women professionals 40+ who want to gather in small, intimate groups (4-8) to explore and dine at upscale NYC "foodie" restaurants and enjoy fun events.
So, come make new friends, network - and have fun while we sample the finest cuisine and events NYC has to offer. Some of our events are often a bit pricey, but then - you deserve and enjoy the finer things in life!
What's Upscale? An upscale event starts with an engaging, dynamic and diverse mix of people who appreciate great food and interesting, easy conversation about life, current and cultural events, books, plays, movies etc. - in a relaxed, yet sophisticated setting.
In addition to upscale "foodie" experiences - events may include charity events, museums, performing arts, book discussions, afternoon teas, wine tastings, seminars, spa and wellness days, weekend getaways - and much more!
Past Events Have Included:
- Caviar Brunch!
- Per Se - Five Course Dining Extravaganza!
- BECOMING: An Intimate Conversation with Michelle Obama!
- Fundraising Gala: "Invest in Girls, Change the World"!
- Italian Cooking Class: A Milanese Feast!
- D.C. Trip: The National Museum of African American History and Culture!
- Afternoon Tea Series: Castles & Palaces!
- Showcase Your Business @ Rose Room!
- American Ballet: Onegin!
- Exhibit & Brunch: Stuart Weitzman Footwear Collection of Historic Shoes!
- Front Row Seats: Couture Fashion Week New York!
- Luxurious Spa & Wellness Day with Lunch!
- Harlem EatUp! The Stroll: A Grand Tasting Experience!