I am very happy to announce the agenda and the first two speakers of our upcoming meetup:
1 - Trent McConaghy: "How To Identify Blockchain Opportunities in Real Estate"
· Intro to blockchain tech for the layman
· Key benefits of blockchain tech
· How to map key benefits into new application opportunities
· Example application for intellectual property
· Example application for real estate
2 - Prof. Katarina Adam: "The Challenges of Starting a Blockchain Ventures in Real Estate"
· Project Hurricane – Blockchain in Germany => lesson learned
· A look abroad: CromeaWay in Sweden and the use of Blockchain in Real Estate Transaction
· SIMMST: the next step ...
3 - Workshops in smaller groups to the presented subjects/ Networking
Trent McConaghy is a blockchain expert. He is co-creator of the blockchain database software BigchainDB, and public network IPDB. He previously did artificial intelligence research for designing computer chips. He has written two books and 50 peer-reviewed papers+patents. He has given keynotes & invited talks at MIT, Columbia, Berkeley, Jet Propulsion Lab, and more. www.trent.st (http://www.trent.st/)
Katarina Adam is professor for business administration at HTW Berlin. She researches on the impact of digitalization on investment and finance and focused in the last couple of years especially on Blockchain technology and the practical application of it. She is co-founder of the Blockchain startup SIMMST that aims to build a reputation engine for tenants as well as for landlords.