WOMEN LEADERS IN BLOCKCHAIN
Over the past decade, we have seen society undergo a pivotal digital transformation, with no signs of stopping anytime soon. With 8 out of 10 consumers trading on digital markets, it is of no surprise that digital currency and its Blockchain foundation have become the focal point of motions to revolutionize society’s economic institutions. The Blockchain system, an immutable database that collects, verifies, and store transactions in an electronic ledger, it regulates and prevents fraudulent business activities via smart contacts, and connects users in a way we’ve never seen before. It is a must to attain a head start in the Blockchain industry and its implementation in our lives.
You are invited to an enlightening and refreshing discussion about women in the Blockchain industry, and the future of it. A panel of expert speakers, will not only explain what Blockchain is and how it operates, up coming events and best practices from many professional women in the Blockchain sphere of influence. It will also explain why the Blockchain and its many levels is the next immense movement since the cultivation of the internet. This is an event you should not miss!
An amazing gathering of globally well-recognized Executives within the Blockchain industry engaged in a discussion centered on:
• Underlying drivers behind the recent volatility and trends within Cryptocurrency markets
• Steps in developing a successful ICO and Blockchain project
• Characteristics identified in recognizing potentially successful versus un-successful ICOs
• Legal and Regulatory Compliance/Risk updates and challenges with SEC, CFTC and other Federal and State prudential regulators
• Advancements in Blockchain design and technologies, including Artificial Intelligence
• Shared wisdom on increasing gender and diversity inclusion within the Blockchain community
• Upcoming events and engagements opportunities.
FEATURE SPEAKERS AND CONFIRMED SPEAKERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Cristina Dolan, Co-Founder & COO iXledger | Blockchain | MIT Media Lab
Aarti Rao, Managing Director at LiquidX, Inc.
Meghan Spillane, Partner at Goodwin & Procter, LLP
Adelya Aksanova, CTO at HYLi
Head of Product at Yosemite X
Moderators: Kenneth A. Goodwin Jr.
Senior Managing Principal, Jeanensis Capital Markets.
Victoria Saucier, HealthTech,Blockchain, Impact Investor
Event Hosts: Orchard Block/Citdex (Jag DeSaint)
Jeanensis Capital Markets
Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) Young Executive Board (YEB)
Richard Brownstein of AuraBlocks.com (Sponsor).
Kiana Danial CEO at InvestDiva.com and NewsBTC Correspondent
Johnson Edman Advertising (Event Support & Management)
Columbia Blockchain Alliance
New York Institute of Technology MBA (NYIT)
Baruch College - The City University of New York (CUNY)