What we're about
This group is for anyone interested in learning and sharing information about blockchains and related decentralized technologies, and especially those applications that affect Canada's industries. Through the meetups and related media we will develop and provide educational resources about blockchains for the public, seek to connect cross-industry collaboration for various blockchain applications, discuss regulatory dimensions, develop use-cases that focus on the public good, and foster knowledge and talent growth in this relatively new field.
Upcoming events (1)
We are excited to announce our upcoming Blockchain Community Day 2023, powered by BLOCKCHAIN PROFESSIONALS, which will be held virtually on June 5 - 9. The conference will focus on the latest developments and innovations in the field of blockchain technology, and will bring together industry experts, investors, and enthusiasts from around the world.
Save the Date: June 5 - 9, 2023 | English | Online | Free-charge
Some use cases will be presented by exceptional in the field, bringing you the key takeaways:
- Success stories and case studies of cryptocurrency adoption and technology-driven payment facilitation, and to promote their wider adoption across industries and regions.
- Does your wallet secure?
- Establishing Carbon Bank as a leading Green Finance platform that facilitates the transition to a low-carbon economy and supports sustainable development.
- Web3 in Logistics.
- Establishing Indisputable Elections as a reliable and secure platform that promotes fair, transparent, and credible election processes.
- NFT 2.0 - use cases of implementation
- Smart Contract Obfuscation
- Building a robust and scalable Blockchain Indexer using Polkadot and Substrate that enables efficient indexing and querying of blockchain data across multiple chains.
- How will Artificial Intelligence Impact creativity and productivity?
Some of the topics that will be covered at the event include blockchain use cases, decentralized finance, NFTs, smart contracts, and more. You'll also have a chance to hear from top industry leaders and innovators, participate in hands-on workshops, and explore the latest blockchain solutions and products.
At Blockchain Community Day 2023, you'll get a chance to learn about the latest trends and technologies in the blockchain industry, connect with like-minded professionals, and explore new business opportunities. Here are some potential values for each group that join the conference:
- Developers and engineers: learn about the latest trends and best practices in blockchain development from some of the top experts in the field. Gain valuable knowledge and skills that will help you excel in your career and contribute to successful blockchain projects.
- Business analysts, product managers, project managers & DM’s: gain a deep understanding of the potential applications of blockchain technology across a wide range of industries, from finance to healthcare to supply chain management and beyond. Discover how blockchain can make businesses more efficient and effective in delivering products and services to customers.
- Account managers, marketers, community managers, Dev-Rel: learn about the efficiency benefits of using blockchain technology to streamline financial transactions and make them more secure and transparent for businesses and individuals. Gain valuable insights on how to leverage blockchain to create more value for customers and build stronger, more engaged communities.
- Regulators and policymakers interested in blockchain technology's regulatory and legal implications: gain a clear understanding of blockchain regulation and policy, and discover how blockchain can be used to promote more transparency, security, and trust in financial transactions.
- Blockchain enthusiasts and students interested in learning more about blockchain technology and its applications: attend insightful presentations and workshops led by leading experts in the blockchain industry. Connect with like-minded individuals and expand your knowledge and understanding of the rapidly evolving world of blockchain technology.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to be part of the blockchain community and join us for Blockchain Community Day 2023.
Register to Attend
- 29 attendees
Past events (18)
- Community Day - IT C.
- Alain S.
- Alejandro G.
- 34 attendees