!! EventBrite Registration Required !!
15% Discount with Promo Code "chainhaus"
Chainhaus Certificate of Completion will be provided by at the end of the course day. Breakfast will be provided.
Learn to program in R and apply it to blockchain and crypto. We'll be combining R with various data science applications and data sets including analyzing blockchain and crypto datasets.
- Core programming concepts like variables, functions, loops, conditional statements, I/O
- Core blockchain concepts with demonstration using R
- Statistical thinking for data analytics
- Error and exception management, logging, modules and packages
- R data structures: vectors, matrices, lists, data frames
- How to pull data from the web, load data from CSVs or Excel spreadsheets
- Data visualization with ggplot2
- Data cleaning and manipulation with tidyverse libraries
Also, sign up to our upcoming Solidity, Vyper & Web3 training series: http://CryptoRockstar.io