*** 1800 - 1900 – open door, ticket sale - you can come early to enjoy efficient networking (what we mean by 'efficient'? We're going to add a special feature, come sooner and find out!)
*** 1900 - 1920 – kick off presentation. Nothing boring. We explain why we are actually doing this and what the vision of BlockchainTalks is.
*** 1920 - 2000 - Vince Meens
*** 2000 - 2030 - Sabine de Witte
*** 2030 - 2100 – networking – opportunity to approach the speakers while enjoying your beer and snack,
*** 2100 - 2140 - Niall Dennehy
*** 2140 - 2220 - Pietro Speroni di Fenizio
*** 2220 - 2300 - closing, organizers welcoming your feedback
the time has come! We are happy to announce that first conference with interesting speakers has been scheduled and Amsterdam will be a hub for blockchain ideas before it dives into the Halloween night!
Jana Petkanic (https://www.linkedin.com/in/petkanic/) and Valeria Ferrari (https://www.linkedin.com/in/valeriaferrari-/) have been working hard to deliver the following:
• free admission for students (we'd like to attract new pioneers and therefore value participation of the interested students)
• a few minutes of blockchain fundamentals to have everyone's understanding of this technology aligned before we plunge into the conference
• enjoyable conference concept with presentations and panel discussion afterwards AND HUGE NETWORKING TIME SLOT so we bring people together in support of collaboration - the key to the success of this industry so far
• speakers who will show you what is trending in the blockchain world now and what kind of problems the blockchain has really solved
• Vince Meens - blockchain evangelist at Brightlands.com (http://www.brightlands.com/) has shared some insight in his podcast
- he will join us at BlockchainTalks to reveal more about use-cases and potential of the technology
• Pietro Speroni di Fenizio - designing the governance for the blockchain - theorems, risks and opportunities. Sounds complex? Think of the real world applications - roughly speaking, how to make voting truly democratic.
• Sabine de Witte - she will tell us something more about self-sovereign identity (yes, complex stuff!) but she will keep her presentation very understandable. We will have the opportunity to get to know more about the association of blockchain with identity. She is a representative of https://Jolocom.com.
• Niall Dennehy - Can blockchain help refugees? Niall will present a working use-case of BC technology. Have a taste here:
We are creating this events for you and therefore we would love to hear your feedback. Also any help is welcome - we've launched only recently and might be interested in collaboration. Reach out to us in PM or feel free to comment.
*********** TICKETS *************
- the entry fee is 9 EUR. Yes, we accept fiat currency only - this is a subject to change soon. Tickets can be purchased at the entrance, right before the event or if you would like to book your place, PM us for our IBAN.
- the entry fee for STUDENTS is 0 EUR. Bring your valid student ID, please.
And last but not least - perhaps it sounds like a vicious circle, but it could definitely be applied to blockchain events: the more the community grows, the better the content we deliver for the future conferences
Jana and Valeria