Week Long Day Camp Nature Experience (6-12 year olds)
MONDAY, JULY 29TH - FRIDAY, AUGUST 2ND - EACH DAY 9AM - 4PM
DURING THE WEEK LONG DAY CAMP THE OVERALL THEME IS CONNECTION WITH THE EARTH. THAT WHICH SUSTAINS US. THIS IS DONE THROUGH A MYRIAD OF WAYS. TO DISTILL IT DOWN, IT IS DONE THROUGH, AWARENESS, PRESENCE, EARTH-BASED LIVING SKILLS AND PLAY. A FORM OF TEACHING CALLED COYOTE TEACHING WILL BE USED. THIS MEANS ANSWERING QUESTIONS WITH QUESTIONS, LEADING BY EXAMPLE, AND USING FIELD GUIDES. THIS CULTIVATES THE CHILD’S ABILITY TO FIND ANSWERS THEMSELVES WHICH IN TURN CREATES THREADS, ROPES AND WEBS BETWEEN ALL THINGS AND EMPOWERS THE CHILD. ALL OF THIS WILL ESSENTIALLY LEAD TO A RESPECT FOR THE EARTH AND A HARMONY WITH THE EARTH. THE BENEFITS ARE INNUMERABLE.
Session Goals / Benefits:
- A deeper connection with the Earth
- A knowledge and utilization of earth-based living skills / survival skills
- Self confidence / Self empowerment
- A sense of autonomy and freedom - Peace
- Community oriented skills
- Caretaker mentality, the ability to live in harmony with the earth.
Flow of Experience:
We ask you to drop off your child/children at 8:45am
Opening circle / Orientation will begin at 9:00pm
Pick up is at 4:00pm
***Max 20 students per day*** Purchase a ticket with link below to reserve your spot.
*More Info will be provided once registered*
Go to Attendee List