Recoginized by the top ICO sites as one of the best blockchain projects for 2018, Bluzelle is hosting it's first meetup in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia at the NEM Blockchain Center! Bluzelle is working with exciting blockchain projects like NEO, Ethereum, Zilliqa, 0x and has worked with enterprises including Maybank, HSBC, OCBC, AIA.
At this presentation you will:
* Learn why there is a massive data problem and how it affects you
* How a blockchain based database like Bluzelle can solve that problem
* A demonstration of Bluzelle’s decentralised database
* How companies are using Bluzelle
* Win prizes and be part of the growing Bluzelle community
6:00-6:30 Registration & Networking Dinner
6:30-7:10 Presentation by Pavel Bains, CEO of Bluzelle
Bluzelle (https://bluzelle.com/) provides an on-demand, decentralized database network that gives applications high security, greater reliability, and massive scalability. Bluzelle implements swarming technologies. A swarm is a large group of nodes (computers) that work together to store and manage data. Nodes in these swarms can go down and new nodes can come up with minimal impact on the network. Overall Bluzelle is a meta-swarm comprised of multiple swarms.
Join our social media:
Acknowledgement - Bluzelle highly appreciate the support from:
- NEM Blockchain Centre
- Tokens X Startup